Sunday, September 30, 2007

Youth Sunday

Argh, Youth Sunday was alright today. Thank God that He guided me when I was playing the drums. Like I've posted in previous posts, I've not been practicing drums lately and how I "forgot" how to use my double bass pedal properly and stuff like that, didn't happen yesterday. There were some mistakes but crap, I think I did awesome, thank God, all glory to Him.

I burned my time again, watching TV, lazing around, day dreaming. Couldn't even get pass 4 chapters of Acts for Bible Knowledge. Crap, you're going down the drain, Jon. One more month and you're still fooling around.

I think that most people die these days are because of them mosquitoes. I hate you, mosquitoes!

Oh yeah, my new drum sticks, they're good. Haha. I used it for yesterday's service and yeah, it sounded awesome. I think the sticks only sounds good on certain drum sets. Haha!

No comments: