Monday, September 3, 2007

It's Dented.

My crash cymbal is (finally) dented. Looks like I need to look for a new 16" inch crash cymbal now =P. Haha! Neh, just kidding. Will think about buying new stuff after SPM. Didn't go to school today. I wasted a lot of time on the computer this morning. Gah. I suck. Least I'm done with Redox - 3rd chapter of Chemistry Form 5. Now I'm studying Thermochemistry, the next chapter. Gonna finish it before I sleep.

I've been day dreaming a lot. I day dream during tuition classes, when I'm bathing, every time I manage to get free time.

I think I'm gonna faint soon. Didn't get enough sleep last night. The electric current cut off when I was just about to doze(sp?) off (around 2:30am). The electric supply only came back around 4 in the morning. Gah!!!! Thought I could have my daily afternoon nap, but two guys came to deliver a new sofa my dad bought. GAH!!!!! I dislike all these disturbance. Anyways, gonna hang online for awhile then back to books.... GAH!!

No comments: