Monday, September 10, 2007

Sleeepppyyyyy......

I don't know what happened last night. I really wasn't feeling stressed out at all when trials was coming but then when I was revising Chemistry, I felt, very pressured. And I can bet with you that I stayed up the whole night turning and lying on my bed, not sleeping. I actually woke up before my mum knocked on the door as I can hear her footsteps approaching my room.

I felt desperate for help. God has shown me once again how much I needed Him. Not because of the pressure of studying, because I felt lost, I felt empty. When I practice drums these days I don't feel satisfied. When I study, I don't feel satisfied. Everything I do, it's like just doing it to waste time. He really told me indirectly in this experience that I can't live without Him. Thank God for His help and company today when I was sitting for my Chemistry paper. The paper was alright, not too difficult, not too easy. I felt that the standard is the same as my school papers' standard, only thing different is that the Salts topic is included this time.

Got to go now. Revising Bio. Hope I don't get stressed out again for nothing. Glory to God. I came online just to type out this post, to tell everyone that your relationship with God, is very important. God bless you (readers).

No comments: