Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ooooo.....

I learned a new word today, thanks to Slipknot. Haha!

megalomania
1. Psychiatry. a symptom of mental illness marked by delusions of greatness, wealth, etc.
2. an obsession with doing extravagant or grand things.


Woohoo! Hahah!

Nothing special today, just that I think Poh Leong and Joel should be my self-titled brother. Haha. They're cool.

Played drums in Sunday School today. It was fun. Glory to God. I finished my Chapter 5 History today. Thank God. I'm gonna read the Gospel of Luke again and I'm revising Add Maths now. Arrrr.... All for You, my Lord.

I'm gonna go on a strict diet!!! Neh, just pulling your leg. People are coming up to me and telling me I'm growing sideways (Fiona in the chat box....). Haha, well, I AM exercising daily lerr. I'm cutting down on my food also. Lets see what happens?

Joel passed me the 800W boom stand today in church. I'm sorry man I didn't bring your other stand. Now my drumset is complete =):



Oh yeah, I changed my snare skin to the new one. Woohoo. Now I just need to change the rest..... ARGH!!!!

No comments: