Friday, September 28, 2007

New Drum Sticks

My dad got me two pairs of drum sticks. One is the usual Tama 216B drum sticks and my dad bought this fibre drum sticks for me. The brand is called Duratech. Can't wait to test it out tomorrow. Kinda suck though that Bentley doesn't sell Ahead drum sticks. Thought they sell everything =P. Haha. Silly me.

School sucked today, wait, school sucks all the time. Only 10 turned up today in school (not surprised). But something shocking happened, Boon Hau was absent today! What the crap?! Haha! He's always the first in class but today when I entered, he wasn't there. Shocking. Haha. Did nothing but talk crap and joke today. Thought of studying in class but what the crap, friends are high, so am I. Haha.

I'm back to studying but at a lower pace. I revised Biology experiments just now and now I'm studying Chapter 4 of Biology Form 5 - Reproduction, the most boring chapter in this year's syllabus. Seriously, they explain about plants more detailed than about humans. Haha!

Haven't been seeing my brother online these days. Argh, I really need a new cymbal. It's dented. Seriously, dented. Stupid me.

No comments: