Friday, September 7, 2007

No...

No.... I'm not getting lazier... My eyes are just weak. Bet is because the amount of time I wasted online. Haha. Sometimes is worthed, sometimes not. Anyways, thank God I finished at least one chapter today for Biology. Still two more chapters to go. I think I study both of them before I sleep tonight. Arrr...

I changed my drum skins (except for the bass drum, gonna do it tomorrow). The new skins really project the sound, it's loud... Thank God for ear plugs. I rearranged my drum set configuration and now it looks like a punk-rocked drum set. Haha. Gonna rearrange it again tomorrow when I change my bass drum's skin.

I've decided to NOT practice my guitar and piano because I've really no time. SPM's coming. My practice time will be used for drums. Gonna focus on this instrument first. *I'm a drummer*I'm a drummer*I'm a drummer*

No comments: