Friday, September 14, 2007

Brain Cramp

Like Amelia used to say, "Brain saturated with facts". It's happening to me =(. I'm getting exhausted and darn, studying History can kill brain cells! Haha! It's either my brain just don't wanna accept History facts or I'm just too lazy and ignore them. Well, bet I'm lazy.

There's so many things to blog about, mostly about yesterday's news(or day before yesterday I think) on News Straits Times. But too bad, I can't write them now because I'm focusing more on my History. Last chapter to go, fourty more pages, then I'm gonna revise Add Maths. Hopefully I can finish revising the last few chapters of Form 4 for Add Maths and few chapters in the Form 5 syllabus. I hate cramming. This is my fault and it's something like suicide. Don't blame anybody Jon, blame yourself, you're gonna screw up your Add Maths paper. I hate me.

I'm currently addicted to Avatar - the cartoon on Nickelodeon. The story line is really very interesting. But Astro has to be so sucky, they're repeating episodes. And speaking about Astro, they suck. The only reason my dad subscribed for Astro is because there's no other multiple channel provider. Astro with their new satellite can't even provide good reception. Screw them, it's a clear sky out here and what has satellite reception gonna do with the storms and clouds in OTHER areas affecting the reception I'm getting. The problems are SOMEWHERE else but I can't get good reception. Crappy service. Gonna write in an Email soon. If not, I'm forcing my dad to do it.

Why does this particular chapter has so many pages? =(.

No comments: