Monday, September 3, 2007

School Was Awesome!

This is surely a historical day - I can't believe I just type that title out. Haha! School was fun today. Thank God for them teachers who didn't come into the class and for my Chemistry teacher to NOT ask us do any work. Woohoo! Haha! I spent the free time studyingchatting with friends and playing one-on-one football with Kavi. Haha! All of us (my gang and I), thought our English teacher was gonna enter our class, but she wasn't in school and crap, another free period. And the only reason why my friends and I went to school today was to learn English (she's like one of the rare dedicated teachers in my school), but, ARRRR... No English. Haha! Well, thanks for the free period =P.

Can't wait to nap later. Need sleep. Mum's nagging me to get off the computer. Ish!

I've yet to finish my Mr. Prasad's Add Maths homework, I'm gonna get mocked again in class. Haha! Lazy me...

No comments: