Monday, October 1, 2007

Fatty Fatty Jon Jon

Yeah, I'm fat. And dam, I can't stop growing! Sideways I mean. I'm kinda paranoid about myself eating non-stop. Seriously, I eat when I'm feeling down. Haha. Darn, that sucks. I wanna go on a diet but it seems my body is not allowing me to do that. I think I'm just addicted to food and I my mouth gets bored of not doing anything, so yeah, I go eat. Haha. Gonna die soon xD.

Anyways, been revising Bible Knowledge in the morning. It's awesome. I'm doing 3 chapters a day for each book. So yeah, means, 9 days for the book of Acts, and 8 for the book of Luke. So means, 17 days. Argh, awesome planning by Uncle Matthew, my Bible Knowledge teacher. Thank God for his sacrifice to come teach us.

Got to go now. Still yet to finish going through some Bible Knowledge questions. God bless.

No comments: