Friday, September 14, 2007

Add Maths

I just don't know why I'm not excelling in Add Maths. The subject isn't that difficult but there are just too many things to remember I think. I've the WHOLE Form 4 and Form 5 syllabus to revise in two days. I hate cramming like this. During my usual study timetable, I've wasted time re-revising the first chapter in Form 4 over and over again. I just don't know why I did that. Regretted doing that. After my trials, I think I'll focus on Add Maths first, then Physics. I have History next Friday and I've 2 more chapters to finish the syllabus. I'll finish by tomorrow and then I can revise all over again next week. Thank God Uncle Matthew postponed the Bible Knowledge paper to next next Monday. I requested for the postpone because I'm having Add Maths on Tuesday. I need all the time I have to revise for Add Maths. Argh. Jon, YOU'RE DEAD!

I rearranged my drum set just now in the evening. I also re-tuned my toms. I like the current arrangement of my drum set now. I've not been practicing for quite some time but when I practiced just now, I bet I sound better than last time. All Glory to God. I've yet to change my bass drum skin. Gonna do it after trials.

No comments: