Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lazier

Skipping school has made me lazier from last time (already lazy). Looking at the computer screen makes me sleepy these days. Argh.

I find the Mr. Jason's notes are not user-friendly. Darn, it makes my head ache. You'll need to read his notes before exams, you can't do last minute studying with his notes. It's just too saturated for one to consume all the facts. Arrr! Well, no pain no gain.

I watched Rush Hour 3 two times today. Haha. You can see how much I'm burning just watching the movie all over again. I really regret but this habit always seems to get over my determination all the time. Haha.

It's been DAYS since I've last touched my piano. I don't wanna lose the interest to play the piano again. Jordan Rudess is still in my head taunting me to get back to the piano and practice. Haha.

I'm having doubts about going for this year's GY Camp. Should I go?

No comments: