Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hidup Malaysia!

Killer Enjoys Inflicting Pain

Firstly, I would like to express my condolences to the victim's family members.

Wooohoooo!!! Malaysia Boleh! Yeap! We have rapist, we have murderers, we have prostitution, we have gangsterism, we also have our very own Mat Rempits, now we have child-sex-murderers. Woohooo!!! Way to go! These are the people who are going to take over Malaysia in the future.

What's really going on in people's mind these days? Wait, to be more specific, MALAYSIANS' minds... Seriously, seeing all those teenagers smoking and riding on the motorbike without wearing helmet is already an eye sore. Now we're reading about sex offenders taking it to the next level - child rape. Oh my goodness. Get a life. I would really like to see justice after the sex offender is caught. Maybe there'll be a riot waiting for him/her (might be a her, I think) outside a police station or courthouse just to stone him/her. I would do that!

Death penalty for RAPING! Call me being cruel, eh, they deserve to be punished that way.

I think the government should stop paying attention to some gothic movement and punk movement and start focusing on these types of cases. I would like to see heavier punishments and arrests being done.

Also I would like to see police officers actually arresting motorcyclist without their helmet and license. I would like to see police officers stop being bias when doing all these stops. I would like to see the authorities being punished for all the rules broken by them. Now that'll make Malaysia a better place, not just celebrating festivals and building skyscrapers.

No comments: