Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm Back, From School =P

Muahahahah! Went to school just now to take my Biology III paper. I asked my mum to come pick me up from school after my paper and now, I'm back home. Thank God =).

The paper was easy. Why? Because my friends "indirectly" told me what's gonna come out for today's paper. Still feeling guilty.

Something awesome happened today. My friend, Soon Hong, one of the top students in my school, got called up to the stage because he was spotted by a counselor in my school, Mr. Sehaimi, talking when the School Anthem was being sung. Mr. Sehaimi asked him why he did that on the stage in the mic. And guess what would any top student will answer to that question? Soon Hong replied, "Bosan". Wooohoooo.... The crowd goes wild! Haha! After saying that, he was given some counseling and stuff. Bet Soon Hong was counseling Mr. Sehaimi instead of Mr. Sehaimi counseling Soon Hong. Haha! Now people know that the "first class" students ain't that good all the time. Haha!

No comments: