Monday, September 17, 2007

First Class Students - Cheaters?

I'm feeling angry and disappointed at the same time now. My class, 5 Science 1, dubbed as the first class (there's no streaming in my school), are full with cheaters. Yeap, a group of them are cheaters. I'm not gonna take that back. They get them leak question papers and now even answers! Before I sat for my Add Maths paper today, I actually saw half of my class discussing the leaked-question paper, and memorizing the answers! This is so unfair!

Anyways, Add Maths paper was quite difficult for me because of my last minute studies. The questions were kinda easy but screw me for not being able to remember how to answer them! ISH! I hate my carelessness and my laziness. Add Maths' my first priority after the trials, followed by Physics and then Maths. Gonna revise these three subjects first, then the others.

I'm having my Biology paper 3 tomorrow, and I'm not ready. I'm not gonna take any tips, I'm just gonna study for the long run - SPM =P. Sleepy now. Need to go nap.

No comments: