Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Trials

Trials are like next week and I'm still fooling around *runs around in circles*. Mr. Prasad canceled his class yesterday =(. Lubo said he was not feeling well and thus, no class. Now I'm really rusty in my Add Maths. Plus, I don't think the syllabus this year has been covered yet, so now I'm really worried about my Add Maths. Sigh.

Studies the Bukit Kepong and Konserto Terakhir just now. Now I'm studying English Literature (boring stuff). Gonna sleep soon. Thought of exercising but I'm too sleepy. I feel that I've been spending too much time on the computer. Must stop. I'm not only burning time but straining my eyes.

Thank God I finally reduced the usage of my cellphone. I seldom switch it on these days. So I'm sorry if I don't reply any of your messages/late replies.

Looks like I need to reformat my computer (again) to use Photoshop again. This so suck man. I hate this crap stuff. I have Norton AntiVirus 2007, it's an original copy (thank you Kenneth!) but I just don't get it how on earth my control panel's Add Remove Program featured has been screwed up. Ish! I keep my antivirus definitions updated and I run my full system scans every time I'm prompted to do so. Ish! Not gon na focus much on computer now. Gonna wait till SPM's over, then I'll bug my dad for the MacBook he promised me. Wooohooo!!! When I get it, I'm gonna be graphic designing everyday! If not, just doing some random video. Haha!

I'm feeling sleepy now, but I must finish revising at least one short story before I sleep. Gonna wake up early later, maybe 7am, if I can though =P. Haha! I hope.

Glory to God.

No comments: