Monday, September 10, 2007

Uh-Oh

I was ready for Biology, I revised, and wasn't stressing last night. BUT (there's always a BUT)... I forgot the points to the formation of pollen grains... *cries* I understood the process and stuff but these particular part I forgot!!!! Argh... But in the end I just wrote what I remembered. All for God.

Biology paper was alright. Not that difficult, not that easy, just nice =). After I finished my paper just now, the feeling was like, exam's over! Come on, it's not my fault. Biology paper is usually at the ending part of the exam period. The time table for this exams is so twisted. The language papers are all towards the end of the exam period and English is the LAST paper... Ish! Haha...

Gonna revise for Chemistry paper three today. Then at night I'll study the last chapter for Physics. Then tomorrow I'll start revision. I'm not going for Pn. Asiah's BM tuition tomorrow. Gonna revise Physics.

No comments: