Saturday, September 8, 2007

50 Hours of Drumming, Non-Stop!

I gotta hand it to Vince from DrummerForChrist, the event's awesome man! Good job! God bless you and all glory goes to Him!

I went to check out the 50 hours of non-stop drumming last night at around 11+PM till 1:30AM. Wow, it rocked man. Seriously, I regretted not burning time just for this event man. Vince called me to join but screw you trials! Haha! I didn't join because of my trials. The drummers were awesome. Excluding two teenagers. One was just banging hard and making his other two partners lose beat, and the other is just, showing off, and ALSO making his partners lose beat (three drummers were playing simultaneously). I enjoyed watching them drummer playing for Christ.

There was one drummer who was smoking after his session - WEARING THE DRUMMER FOR CHRIST T-SHIRT.... FOR CHRIST... And his smoking.... You might tell me that smoking is nothing at all but, do you understand the meaning of bad impression? That really made me sad because he's a good drummer but screw his smoking habits....

Glory to God for this wonderful event!

No comments: