Wednesday, September 26, 2007

101 Posts....

... In two months. Nice...

Anyways, I was just going through the Pearl Drums and Zildjian Cymbals website just now. It rocks. I've decided to save for a 16" Z CUSTOM ROCK CRASH cymbal:



And bug my brother for a Pearl Ultracast snare drum:



This means that, I'll need to double up my study time, I'll need to achieve awesome results in my SPM, means straight A's, nothing less than that. And also, improve in my drumming.

I've been slacking from drumming and crap, I really hate myself right now. If you would just stand outside my house and listen me practice, you'll probably run away because all you'll hear is bad playing. I can't even use my double bass pedal properly these days. Plus, my drum throne (drum seat) is spoiled =(. I don't know what happened to it and I don't know how to fix it. Crap... =(...

No comments: