Thursday, September 27, 2007

That Was Awesome

Thank God once again for the awesome time of practice for this week's Praise and Worship session for the Main Service. I've been slacking badly from my drums and crap, I bet it's my drum throne! Need to repair it ASAP!!!!! Okay, I'll stop blaming the throne, it's just my inconsistent practices. Yeah, I gotta admit, that if I don't practice, I don't play well at all. I forget techniques and the feel when I play the drums. Argh, that's a bummer. But yeah, gonna set aside around 30 minutes to play the drums on the days I'm free, don't care whether it's near the SPM examinations or not.

I'm hyped up to study but crap, I can't focus. I've lost my concentration again. Someone kick me in the butt please. I was in this state for like, two times already this year. And this is my third. Gah!

Got to go. Might study a bit, or will just go to bed. Going to school later anyways.

CF!!!

No comments: