Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Hate Me

Why do I have weak memory? Sigh.Sat for Physics Paper II just now and ALL the questions were easy. But bet I did some stupid careless mistakes again. Ish! For the essay part, I was so confident to do the essay on Light which some of my friends didn't dare to do it (Kavi, Reinchez and etc.) till I forgot how to draw Light Rays for a convex mirror! Argh. Twisted man. One question wrong but thank God the other questions in this essay is correct (hopefully). My Physics teacher marked the first paper for Physics already. We just sat for it in the morning and darn, she's hardworking and finished marking my class' paper (it's objective, should be fast and easy though). I got 42 out of 50. Thank God for that. Thought I was gonna get less than 40. I'll probably cry if I get that. Thank God =).

I have two meaningless paper tomorrow. I have Chemistry and Physics both Paper III. I do not like this paper because it has to do with memorizing of experiments which I think is a piece of crap. Gonna read the experiments now though. Chemistry experiments are though because their LONG and they have exact values of volume, concentration and such. Gonna do it for God! Amen.

I'm gonna spend more time on my Physics after the trials and also focus on my Add Maths. Need to do planning now. Ish!

No comments: