Monday, August 18, 2008

Writing Placement Exam

Muahahahhaha! Just after my WPE. The topic was like, Should suspected terrorists be given access and every right like other people do in the western judicial system or something like that. I was like, crap, why this kind of essay wan? Haha! But it was alright. My handwriting was bad. I think I would be marked one grade down because of it. HAHA! Gonna go for the next program soon, around 30 minutes.

Met new people. Most of the people here are gonna take Marine Science. It's so darn famous in this university. Haha! I'm not alone. Haha!

Settling down here alright. Just need to remember places and routes to buildings and stuff. So difficult to remember. I don't have my dad's sense of direction. Looks like I'll be using the map of the campus very often and for a long time. Haha!

My roommate has like dam nice speakers. Haha! Woot. Enjoying. Lets just hope I'll continue to enjoy my life here at UHH. Go VULCANS! xD

The bathroom is alright for those who are wondering how is it. But I hate it when I shit here. Can't wash my buttocks right after I finish doing my business. Grr! TISSUE PAPER IS NEVER EFFECTIVE!

Will post pictures soon after I take them. And Taipei and traveling pictures will be up when I'm free to upload them.

No comments: