Sunday, August 24, 2008

Beach!

Argh! I know, I'm a bad boy... I didn't go to church this morning because I woke up too late. But I'll be going next week with my friends. So yeah, next week. Sigh.

There was no plans at all for this morning so I went down for brunch at the Kehau Dining Hall, had my brunch, then met Puna, he's a Hawaiian from Oahu (that's the island where Honolulu is in). Spoke to him and stuff like that. He asked me whether I had plans or not, I said no and then he invited me out to the beach with him and some other friends. They are, Corey (sp?), Tangerine, Tony and Mickey (sp?). Tony drove all of us to the beach. It was kinda like 20-30 minutes drive.

When people in the US (or only Hawaii) says, get into the back trunk (car booth), they mean it. Haha! Yeah, I sat at the trunk (sp?) of the car today xD. Don't worry, it was a very spacious trunk.

The beach we went to is also a black sand beach. Almost all the beaches here are black sand beaches. There's only one white sand beach, and I even heard that there's a GREEN sand beach. Must visit both of them during the term break this December. Haha!

Went to search for my classrooms just now in the evening after dinner with Jo and Thomas. After finding the classrooms, we went to play ping pong at my hall lounge. It was fantastic. Hunter and Kee (sp?) joined us (all of them are Koreans) and they were all good, except Jo xD. He just started playing ping pong so yeah, it's okay, he'll get the hang of it. There were like these two Marshal Islanders, wow, they are good! One was playing smart, the other was smashing the ball like nobody's business!

Long day, tired, gonna get ready for classes and then to sleep. My roommate just invited me to go for a run. Tempting, but nuh uh... Classes tomorrow. xD. Excited and nervous!



I sat at the back trunk. I took these two pictures only then I realised that, the memory card wasn't in my camera - left it in my room in the card reader in my laptop. GRRRR.

No comments: