Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunway Lagoon and pL[ank]

Woot!!! Went to Sunway Lagoon last Saturday with pL[ank]. It was sooo the MOFO fun wei! The original plan was to go with Miss Cassandra Ong Sze Huey (did I get the name right?) or better known as Cassie or KC (>.<). She asked me to bring along a friend so yeah, called pL[ank]. In the end, Cassie couldn't make it but I decided to just go with pL[ank] because he's so fun.

Left Klang around 10AM and reached Sunwnay Pyramid around 10:30AM I think. Went to Subway for some heavy breakfast. Daaammmmm.... Subway sandwiches are the bombbbbb... Shared a 1-foot long BMT sandwich with pL[ank] then headed down to Sunway Lagoon. Dam blardy Arabs. There're like everywhere in Sunway Lagoon. I find one of them females very rude. Sheesh.

I finally went for almost every slides and pools in Lagoon but failed to go for all the rides in the amusement park. I'm getting old already. My super roller-coaster form I had when I was in Aussie six years ago is deteriorating. I only managed to go on the Pirates Revenge ride and the stupid tea-cup ride. Haha! Stepped on barf (vomit) grrr...

After Lagoon, both of us went to Carls Jr. and burned our money there. It's killer man. The food there is alright but I think over priced. Ate till I almost die. Ask pL[ank], we couldn't stand on our feet >.<

Really enjoyed Lagoon. Thanks pL[ank]. Don't worry Cassie, I'll try to meet you. Sorry.

PS: I want Windows Live Messenger!

No comments: