Saturday, August 9, 2008

Random Pictures

Random and "outdated" pictures.



Lay Kuan's Electone Festival. Yamaha's Electone Festival actually. My bad.


ISCF Rally 2008.

Mr. Julian Saw during practice. He hawt. *smacks self*


My toy during the rally. Should had been a drum set. GRRR!





My presents from my wonderful-lest friends (and parents' friends). Thanks a lot people. Love you all. Will never ever forget that evening. MUAKS!


Something that pL[ank] whipped up in Messenger. Nice.

pL[ank] is so darn comfortable. He fat.


The diabeteslollipop that iSha gave me for birthday. It's in small pieces now. Easier to eat. Gonna finish my "share" before I leave for the States.

Mum wanted some diabeteslollipop as well.

PS: SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR/SPELLING/PUNCTUATIONS. My bad! We ain't perfect. But we can help each other to be perfect in our compositions =).

No comments: