Saturday, August 16, 2008

Taipei Babey!

Hey guys. I'm in Taipei right now. Timezone is the same as Kuala Lumpur. Can't blog much. Gonna head up back to my hotel room soon.

Left my house earlier today around 11AM. Poh Leong came over to tag along. He picked up his Nemo. xD. Met Bernie, Kavi, Lay Kuan, Jacklyn, Han Ern and spouse in KLIA. Thank you guys for coming. Post up the pictures please. Haha!

First time traveling alone to some place that is so far from home is very intimidating. God help me! I went on the plane and sat next to a Malaysian girl. She's flying to Taipei for holidays. So yeah, talked to her a the beginning of the journey but after that, she didn't talk at all. Weird. But thank God for the company. Really appreciate it xD.

Flight got delayed like thirty minutes. That's why I reached the hotel kinda late. Feeling a bit tired but still alive. Thank God for FREE INTERNET ACCESS! But the bad part is that, it's in the lobby. Crap. It seems that rooms on my floor (6) don't have internet access. GRRR! Haha! Should've requested for a room with internet service when I checked-in. Sheesh.

The hotel is kinda like an old, bad looking hotel. But thank God for shelter. Lord, protect and guide me please.

Missing everybody in Malaysia badly! Thanks for the support. And oh yeah, I can use my Windows Live Messenger *sticks out tongue*

Got to go back to room soon. Wanna pangsai. See, i'm still a Malaysian.

No comments: