Saturday, August 23, 2008

Looonnnggg Daaayyyy

Alright! I finally got a phone and a phone number! It's a prepaid phone. The reason I picked T-Mobile prepaid is because, it's cheap (U#S31.few cents >.<) and my friends are using it. Free calls to them. And I only pay like U$D1 a day if I use the phone. If not, no charge. Woot. AHha! Want my number? Ask me through IM or Email me for it. Not going to use much so yeah, I'll be reloading like U$D10 each month only. That's like, 30 minutes of calling time! Enough for me. Texting sucks here. We not only pay for sending messages, but receiving them counts too. DAM ASS AMERICANS... ooopss xD. But yeah, I'll be calling a lot. Thank God.

Went to play soccer with Stephan, Nigen and Rob yesterday evening. Then after that, Amanda and Kate cooked us dinner. It was just so yummy. I would've taken a picture of Walmart and my dinner but MY CAMERA AIN'T READING THE CARD! That's so frustrated. Jacob joined us for dinner too. He's a fun guy.

Overall, it was a very fun and tiring day. There was one part that wasn't real fun or happy. Nigen and Stephan were having a discussion about God and stuff. Sad hearing how the world thinks and have this perspective of God. Gonna look up some verses and talk to them about what they just discussed.

Got to go now. Very late. I have a program like in 6 hours time. So yeah, gonna catch like 4-5 hours of sleep. Hahah!

No comments: