Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Pictures!

I tried taking more picture of the school, but when I keep my camera back into my pocket, I'll be just too lazy to take it out again. Haha! Dam. Sorry guys. But here's more picture:

The parking place in front of my residence hall.


Front view of my residence hall main entrance. Hale Kauanoe.

Some school flag on lamp polls.

Kipuka - Native Hawaiian center.

More parking lots.


On the way to Campus Center from my residence hall.

My residence hall sign.

Some play they had in the theater. Very nice play. There's an orientation leader named Eddie. He's the guy with the specs wearing light blue shirt collared t-shirt. Not sure whether you can see him or not. Dam, he's a really good and nice guy, and also a good actor xD. He was the bomb man, during the play xD. Haha!





The red wristband the Orientation committee gave to all new students attending orientation to show that we're eligible to be in every program.

Banyan Tree. Very common here. Very big and nice trees.

Some vegetarian wraps with red crackers and salsa. Yummy. Had this during an orientation program.

The ice-cream in 7 Eleven.

Me xD.

Gonna take more later today.

No comments: