Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Outing with Cassie

Woot! Finally I got to go out with Miss Cassandra Ong Sze Huey (yeap, correct spelling xD)! Thank God that she found her own transport to and fro from her place to Jusco, Bukit Tinggi. Sorry lerr Cassie, I want to send you back, but I still have to obey my parents. Some other time when my parents treat me as a real adult xD. I'll even "swipe" for you. *promise*

Went to watch The Mummy again. Grrr... Almost went for the third time (second time yesterday) when Bernie asked me whether I wanna catch a movie with him, Guna (he's back from army camp for ten days leave), Kaviraj and Andrew Lee. But thank God that the movie sold out! Haha! So we decided to head on to Zion Net where we killed each other in Counter-Strike and Half-Life. Then we went to that MOFO Kayu restaurant to eat and catch up. Guna is so freaking thin now. Dam. Muscular guy. Gonna work out in Hawaii! GAMBATE! xD

Thank God for a wonderful day.

No comments: