Thursday, August 14, 2008

*screams*

Wooot!!! Wooooootttt!!!! WOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Just one more day and a few more hours before I leave for Hawaii, USA. The adrenalin is pumping in my veins, trying to cope with my excitement and anxiety I'm feeling now. This is a bittersweet moment for me, and also (I think) my friends and family members. I'm really happy that I'm leaving for the US to carry out my studies in Marine Science. It's such a blessing to use this opportunity to study the greatness and wonders of God's creation! I get to meet people, learn a new culture, and explore life in a very different environment. Furthermore, I get to do what I like!

But I'm feeling kinda sad leaving everything that is comfortable behind. Leaving all those familiar faces, the people you already know you can count on, leaving all these good relationships behind, leaving my family, my bed and my bolster, leaving my drum set and etc. and etc. (the list goes on). Being a "noobie" ain't fun! Haha!

So yeah, I'm sure I'll feel lonely and very very sad in the first few weeks, or maybe months. It's gonna be difficult finding a good friend that I can really count on. So, please pray for me, both for God's guidance and protection.

This is gonna be a tough journey. So smile xD.

No comments: