Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bye Bye (?)

Played in Youth Service yesterday. Didn't bring along my primary cymbal set because it's just not right for the songs we played yesterday. Well, it turned out better than the prayer meeting session on Saturday xD. Haha! I can't play my double bass pedal like I used to play them. Don't know why :(.

Today's service was alright. The sharing was okay. Samantha Ong Eu *Jin* Min, don't need to cry so much arr... I'll be back.

After church, went out with Ms. Siyan. Muahah! Went to Jusco, Bukit Tinggi to meet her. Had fun talking and talking and talking. She American xD.

Came back exhausted. Tried packing my stuff with my mum but the weight of my luggage exceeded the limit by 10KG!!!! HAHAHA! So that means, less T-shirts. Might need to cut down on the Maggi Mee also. xD. Gonna re-pack everything, yes, EVERYTHING later today. Thought my mummy can pack nicely for me *sticks out tongue* I pack better.

After that, went out to visit my cousin, Mr. Chen Han and his family in Sunway Damansara. Had late dinner, delicious one too, in their place. They bought for us (me and my parents) some delicious fried rice and hokkien mee. Oh! Curse ye f**king delicious food! Gonna make me miss you dam food and also made me fat. Grr.

Argh! Gonna miss all you people. My family (papa and mummy. Koko? He coming to visit me, woot!), my extended family (all my cousins, aunts, uncles, both parents' side, especially Ms. Joslyn xD), my church friends (crap wonderful people, wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't you people), my school friends (screw you MOFOs up xD) and other friends that I've met through the internet. Some I've met before, some not. Don't worry, I'll be back.

Samantha Ong Eu Min (see, I got your name right), don't cry edi....

No comments: