Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Bay

Muahahaha! I finally went to beach this morning. I only got like 5 hours of sleep but hey, I enjoyed today xD. We had this activity in orientation, Pedaling by The Bay. The beach isn't that attractive but it's alright. This island is geographically young (yes young), so the sand is kinda like dark-ish kinda colour. But I heard that there are awesome beaches around here like Richardson beach, which is kinda far... But I'm gonna visit that beach soon. Muahaha! Then I'll be going to the ONLY white sand beach on this island.. that's like west of this island... So yeah, gonna do some travelling.

I'm out of cash. Seriously.. I would have NOT given ALL my money to the bank if I knew that it would take me like 2 weeks to get my account set up. Dammit! I'm left with like U$D15 with few cents. GAWD!! Looks like I'm gonna have to loan some money from my friends. Sigh... I feel bad... Well, spend less.... I wouldn't mind waiting two weeks for the account to be set up but I need to get a Math book that I can't use my credit card to pay for it. Argh... In trouble. Well, here are some pictures from The Bay, enjoy:


My new phone. I know, it sucks.. But it's working. I'll get a nicer one, when I have the money xD.

Some bust up car at the residence hall parking lot.

The people lining up to check in for the activity.

Hale Ikena, the place where we met before we took the shuttle to the Bay.








Korean Girls. Umm, Don't know how to spell their name. But don't worry. I'll ask them xD.




The two Korean girls again, me and Jo. Jo is a Korean guy. All South Korea by the way.


The Korean girls, me and Grace. Grace's is from Alaska, USA.

Jo. Who took the group pictures. Just managed to snap this picture in time.



The Bay.

Would have taken more pictures but my battery died on my! MOFO shit! =(.

No comments: