Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Movie Outing?

I met loads of people today during the paddling session. Mostly Japanese and Koreans. Then met more during dinner time. I met these girls, Amber, Jen and Julie during dinner last night. I asked for their phone number (I've a cell, I might as well use it wisely xD) and we change numbers and stuff. Guess what? I got a call later on yesterday evening to go to their place for a movie. Wow. Haha! First movie outing. Amber called me and I invite Jo to come along. It was fun just hanging out and watching movie. We watched Head Over Heels. Chic flick but, it's alright.

Their apartment sucks cockis awesome man! Shiattt... It's so freaking nice. I didn't know that you could have requested for which hall you want to be put in and stuff. Grr. But hey, for now, this room is alright. Drew's a nice roommate. Sometimes his attitude gets on my nerves, but hey, seriously, he's a blessing. I know he is. God bless him and I pray for tolerance to be upon me.

It was a boring Saturday night at first. I even went on a walk with Taka (Japanese friend), Thomas (Korean friend) and Jo (Korean, you guys should probably know) on the path to no-where-ness xD. But the movie thing was just so awesome.

I'm gonna go get Wan Chian's number... I'll fight for it if I have to xD! HAHAHA!


Main Entrance? xD

UCB. Forgot the full name. I know it's something like Class building or centre building...

Jo in front of the sign. That wasn't flash. That was the spotlight. xD. My bad.

Jo, the girl in blue is Jen and the guy on the bed is Jaymen. I hope I got his name right. This was taken during the movie time.

Jen's Mac. She has this pretty purple cover. So the shits man! Jen and Amber gots them MacsBooks. It's U$D999 before taxes in the US. I frigging hate the US for charging taxes like nobody's business. Crap people!

No comments: