Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pictures? =)

Ummm, traveling pictures and pictures of my room. Gonna go take picture of the university later today.

China Airlines.

:P

Plane again.

Boarding door.



Fantasy Sky. The small description is saying like, First Class ticket holders can use their remote to use the features. But Business and Economy Class gets like to use remote control AND touch screen! HAR! Biotches First Class Tickets!






On the bus to the stinking hotel. Sorry, couldn't get a decent picture. Very bumpy ride.

Tao Yuan Logo.

The bed in the room.

TV. The TV is really nice. The channels were awesome.

617.



Toilet, which I used a lot. Haha!



The next day in Taipei to Airport.



Hawaiian Sky =).

The shoe lives!

In Honolulu Inter-Island terminal xD.



Starbucks =).


Hilo arrival terminal. Nice? yeap.

My room's door. The plates were made by probably the student staff for the hall I live in.

Heavy xD.

C108!

My table.



My roommate's place.



Room.

No comments: