Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Pictures!

Here are some pictures I took today. I took around 70+ pictures including some videos. I'm gonna upload all the videos here but pictures I'll just post a few only. Go check out my Facebook album. Will put the link here. I'll be always updating that album. So stay tuned!


Lava Landing - Game Center and Student ID place thing.


Campus Center.

'Imiloa Astronomy Center.

Ticket to that dome show...

Grace.

Katelyn, Amanda and Nick (sp?)

Lights on the ceiling.


Exhibit xD. hahah! That's a tap in one of the toilets in the Astronomy Center.

The very awesome globe.

The dorm thing. Dam shiok!

Wan Chian. She knows Louisa too. She's from Taiwan. She's a pretty a girl.


The "shredder" of the day xD. Really nice stuff man.


The chancellor and deans serving the students DINNER! Except the girl in the second picture, she's not a dean.

Amanda and Kate.

Nick.

Rob!

The nice design on the table.

Food. The purple colour thing, is actually sweet potato. xD. Very nice.

The hula dancers.

In the Astronomy Center.

Something to pray about?

Videos:








Sorry for bad quality and to be forced to turn your head to the side. xD

No comments: