Friday, August 15, 2008

I Want To.

I secretly read your thoughts, very beautiful and colourful thoughts. Both bittersweet adventures you face everyday, I've read everyone of them that you choose to share. I read it secretly because I'm feeling shy, I feel embarrassed talking or just to look you in the eye. All I can do is to see you from a far distance, straining my eyes, forcing my iris to close in narrower for me to get a clear view of you. You're wonderful, always very wonderful to everybody. You're a blessing. I want to be part of your life, but I can't. I do not have the dignity and self esteem to just go up and say goodbye to you. I'm a coward, putting on a facade each day, to hide from my sins. I just want to take your hands, and look you in the eye, saying goodbye, nice to know you.

Never a regret being with you.

No comments: