Sunday, August 17, 2008

Aloha!

Wow! After 10-12hours of flying (not including resting time in Honolulu airport), and no sleep for about, MORE THAN 24 HOURS, I'm finally in Hilo, Hawai'i, Hawaii, USA! xD. Haha! Un-packed and settled down with an awesome roommate. His name is Andrew but he wants to be called Drew. xD. Nice chap! Thank God for an awesome roommate. He has some awesome plans to "spice" up the whole room. Seriously, he's mad, in a good way =P.

Thank God for bringing me here safely to Hawaii. It's been a long and sometimes a lonely flight. I miss all of you people back home in Malaysia! Yes, all my relatives, my church friends, my school friends, my intermediate friends, my hi-bye friends, even my neighbor! And yes, neighbor is spelled that way. In America now! I'll be seating for a Writing Placement Test tomorrow morning (that means tonight for all of you back in Malaysia) and it's very intimidating! Seriously!

I'm gonna fast for a very long timeeee!! Just to save money for my parents. Wanna work. Wanna work!!!

Went for the first orientation program just now. Everybody was busy talking to each other except me. Why? Dam I'm stoned! I hope Drew comes back early. wanna make sure he sets his uber loud alarm clock to like, very early. Haha! Gonna sleep soon! I know, it's very early. But hey, I NEED SLEEP!!!!

Love you Christ!

No comments: