Monday, December 1, 2008

DONE!

I'M DONE WITH MY RESEARCH AND TERM PAPER! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Kiss my ass, research and term paper!! First time writing these craps... It's stressful yall! it's stressful =(. Okay, I exaggerated. Not stressful, just takes up all my free time that has been allocated to surf the net blankly. I could have completed my research paper for Marine Biology over the long weekend but my professor didn't post up the examples I requested during the weekend. She posted it yesterday 0.o I don't count yesterday weekend, I think =P. But long story short, I finally got it done, sent my draft to my lecturer, hope she likes it, then STUDY STUDY STUDY! I finished my term paper for Psychology as well.. Just two pages of information, hope it's enough to give me at least a C. Woootsy!

Today was frigging hectic! I blame the MOFOuber hard Calculus lab homework that's due tomorrow. Why am I cramming you ask? If you were in this class, you wouldn't wanna do any of the work because; i. I find the class useless ii. the software we're using for calculus lab is useless iii. why the heck am I suppose to spend time learning some software that isn't even used in the professional level?! Well, it's all done, thanks to Justin (the tennis player, I mentioned about him before over here) and Keith (my super dedicated MARE172 tutor, and now, my Calculus tutor xD)!

Parents are going to Thailand for some mission work. To those who are reading this post/note, please pray for them. Thailand is a dangerous country to be in since the military started going against their own government in Thailand. Well, God bless you both and please, please don't break your neck, mummy...

The BCM Coffee House session just now was awesome! The numbers were small but I'm speaking about Paul, John the Baptist Collegiate Ministry and Kensy... They sang some Christmas carols... Wooots! I want more! I want more!

No comments: