Friday, December 5, 2008

Woots!

Ladies and gentlemen,

After waiting for around 2-3 months, after filling up the same application form twice, after countless phone calls, I have finally received my... *drum rolls*

SOCIAL SECURITY CARD!

Yeap, almost an American now. All I have to do to be a full American is to watch football, drink some sissy beer called Bud Light, hate other countries, eat in McDonalds and grow more obese, sing some baseball song, get a girlfriend just to breakup with her so that I'll have an ex to hang out with, and smoke pot.super duper happy... Now I can finally show my card to the Career Center, making me legit to earn money. Whhhhhhheeeeee!!!

Thank God =).

Ride was awesome, Erinn and Rob =).

Oh yeah! THANK YOU MR. JOHN THE BAPTIST COLLEGIATE MINISTRY FOR TAKING ME TO THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION OFFICE (2 Frigging times!)!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH...

No comments: