Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Package Has Arrived =)

My package has arrived! Thanks to my parents and my cousin who works in DHL, Singapore, I finally have an electrical kettle... Plus, instant noodles from Malaysia (MiGoreng) and BRAHIM'S!!!!WOOOOTSSS! Brahim's instant Malay traditional food. WOOOTS! It's not as good as the original ones but, it'll suffice for now. Muahahhahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!


Rendang chicken!

All my instant noodles.

Brahim's..... 0.0.... Yummmmmmm....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

PS: My parents forgot my favourite Brahim's; Sambal Ikan Bilis (Spicy paste with fried small anchovies).

Speaking about my parents. I think their reaching their destination with the Royal Rangers where they're going for a mission trip. Hope everything's fine with them. 10 days of no mother pestering me on Skype. Makes me imagine bad stuff. Well, they're in God hands... Go glorify God's name.

No comments: