Thursday, December 18, 2008

*dance*

WOOOTS!! ONE MORE PAPER TO GO! No motivation to study for this exam... Gah! Psychology, don't have to study hard for it. All I need is a C... Gah!!!!!

This weeks has been an awesome week. Yes, life here in Hilo without examinations is so boring. You can ask Trebor how boring is it. Even the last movie in the cinema is at 10:15PM.... 10 frigging 15 PM! What happened to midnight movies?! Haha! Super dead town at night.

Anyways, thank God for His blessings! I can never have gone through this week without His guidance and blessings! Calculus exam was alright. I was expecting for a much more difficult paper but I'm not gonna complain... Haha! I didn't know how to do like two questions, but it's all good. I did some workings for those questions, can get some marks from there. Right after the Calculus paper on Monday, I had Chemistry. The paper was easy. Seriously, I was shocked. But not gonna complain xD. Thank God! My final grade for Chemistry is A (99.4% or something like that). Glory to God!

On Tuesday I had my Marine Biology Cellular Processes paper. Thank God this paper wasn't cumulative. Just two to four weeks of work required a large amount of time to review for the exam. Expecting an A from that class. Then on Wednesday (yesterday) I had my Marine Biology Diversity paper.

Guess what? I woke up late for that paper. I woke up 30 minutes late! Haha! I jumped off my bed, changed, and walked to my class. No, I didn't drink any water, I didn't brush my teeth nor wash my face, just took my bag that contained my pencil case in it and walked; fast 0.0 Haha! The paper was kinda easy. Thank God for this miracle =). When I entered the class, almost every student turned their heads. That was frigging embarrassing... I just smiled at my lecturer, took my paper, and sat down at the back of the class. My lecturer asked me whether I was feeling alright or not. Haha. All I did was smile =). Well, that's now behind me, gonna review my Psychology now. Been fooling around the whole day.

I biked to Erinn's place to go to a club (Shooters) just right below where she lives. She never been there before. So we decided to go check out the place. Man, it was boring. I mean, it isn't as good compared to the clubs in Malaysia, even though I've never been to a club before. The music wasn't that good but I had a good time. Felt like a dork though. I was carrying a bag and I wore surf shorts. Haha! And we danced, danced and danced. Then I biked back to campus. It was a long bike. Haha!

Oh, I just got back my bike from Nigen =). The brakes aren't working properly. Super long bike trip plus loads of long uphills. Knees are celebrating now while I'm sitting down. Haha!

I never wanna go to a club again, unless I don't have any choice. Good experience though.

Thank God for the safe journey and awesome time =).

No comments: