Saturday, November 29, 2008

Of Cold, Slight Fever, and Tears.

Argh! I gots the colds agains. Grrr. Body temperature increasing as well. Gosh, need to study! Will sleep earlier tonight, I hope xD.

Went out last night with Nick Knock (*giggles*) and Trebor. We went to watch Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. All I can say about that show is that, it's so frigging fake. Either that or girls just don't like me. How can you get a girlfriend in a few hours time? That doesn't make any sense *paranoid* Anyways, the movie was alright. Better than Twilight (yes, hate me more, girls). It's kinda like a chic flick comedy movie. I enjoyed the storyline, but I don't agree with it *paranoid again*

My future band's name will be the Jerk Offs. Or, Jack in a Box...

Speaking about Jack in a Box... Gosh, I enjoyed that greasy and fattening and unhealthy burger last night! What? I hear you people talking about Carl's Jr.? Nothing close man! Carl's Jr. is a small little footnote on Jack in a Box's epic ass... Yeap... Jack in a Box is officially my favourite fast food place... Till I get too fat (fatter than now I mean xD) and have no money for food though :P.

I really need to start writing my papers! I think I'll finish my term paper by tonight (for psychology) and then my research paper by tomorrow night (Marine Bio). I asked my lecturer to post up examples of research paper online but she didnt (I sent three e-mails, reminded her three times face-to-face)... Argh, just gonna do it, submit my draft copy, and then do some corrections. Then I'm gonna study, everyday till finals are done... After that, OAHU BABY!!!! Wooots! Olivia the Band, here I come... I'm gonna jump up the stage, hump #-moto's leg, and lick his guitar WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Mosh pit babeh!

Oh yeah, after Jack in a Box, we went to Kaumana Caves (dam, Kaumana Drive street, Kaumana Drive Baptist Church, now Kaumana Caves... what's next? Kaumana Twin Towers?!). It was awesome. It was my first time caving... Didn't quite enjoy it to the fullest... Not because it was at night or anything. But because I was wearing flip-flops and a long sleeve sweater thingy... Gosh, my flip-flops are terrible damages now. Speaking about damage, I ripped my one and only favourite pink pants (yes, I do have a pink three-quarter pants)... Well, Nick Knock (giggles) says he'll stitch it for me... Or did he say his mum can stitch it for me? Hmmmm... His mum sounds better...

Woots! Playing guitar tomorrow for church! Muahahahah! I hope they don't use cappo, cause I'll be screwed if they did...

*cries*

stupid p(imp)L[ank] teach me how to be emo...

No comments: