Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO!!!!

I thought I completed my Marine Biology Diversity research paper last night, but I was wrong. Okay, this is gonna sound so stupid but, I thought bibliography/references are part of the 5-page research paper. Not completely my fault, it's my frigging first time! I had like at least THREE people telling me that I'm wrong and I need one more page. Well, I came back after my Marine Biology Cellular Processes class just now in the afternoon (around 2PM), sat down in front of the computer (I always do 0.0) and started searching for more information about my topic (which is Polar Bear: Sea Ice Habitats). Thank God I found two to three awesome journals! Little bit of tweaking here and there, finally I got my fifth page filled up (I asked my lecturer whether can I just fill up three quarter of the fifth page, she said NO)! Woots! Thank God, thank God! I hope everything is fine. I sent an email with my paper attached to it to my lecturer. Hope she has time to go through my paper and still give me enough time to correct any mistakes before this weekend.

I picked the classes are want to enroll in next semester. Registration for next semester is tomorrow. Need to be quick. Classes that I will be taking are: General Chemistry II (lecture, lab and discussion), Calculus II (lecture and lab; grrr), Expository Writing (English again?!), Oceanography (lecture only) and Marine Biology Lab. Why am I not planning to take Oceanography lab? Because it doesn't fit my time table. I wanna take one more subject, a general education or social sciences requirement subject. Thanks to the labs I'm planning to take, I'm not able to pick Introduction to Business. Gosh, I really need summer school then. Don't want to stay in college for five years 0.0

Chemistry quiz and test this week. The horror! The horror! And I've yet to finish my chemistry lab report and pre lab for tomorrow's lab. GOSH! Die die die...

No comments: