Friday, December 19, 2008

Woooooooots!

Woooots! I'm done with finals and the semester! Wooots! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! It has been an awesome first semester! All glory goes to Him for all the blessings He has poured out on my life! I thank God for the wonderful crowd that He has blessed me with! Seriously, without you guys, I would be facing too many problems and I would be super lonely and bored in wonderful Hilo. Thank God for you guys, God bless you all!

Psychology paper yesterday was alright. I didn't put in as much effort as I had for my other subjects because I took the Credit/No-Credit option for Psychology; means that all I need to do for this class is to get a C. Yeap, just a C. This doesn't affect my Cumulative GPA but it counts as one of my Social Sciences requirement. Wooots! I was shocked that we had to answer 152 multiple choice questions! Haha! It was all good though.

After the exam, I had dinner. Then went out with #-moto to go get some dinner for himself. Then we stopped by some movie shooting thingy near Erinn's place. We waited for like 15 minutes for something to happen but nothing happened. I think it's kinda like a big movie, I don't know. Then we went to Erinn's place. Chit-chatted for awhile, then movie time! #-moto and I met up with Erinn and Trebor in the cinema to watch The Day The Earth Stood Still. It's kinda a nice movie. It's not your typical alien invasion movie where humans battle out with aliens and stuff. It's kinda like an eye opener to me. No spoilers here xD. Go watch it =P.

"If the Earth dies, you die. But if you die, the Earth doesn't die."

We hung out at the cinema parking lot, Walmart parking lot and then we headed for Kens. So nice to just fellowship with these people. Can't wait for Scuba Diving and snorkeling and spear fishing this break.

Can't wait for OAHU! Wooots! Will be flying off in 12 hours time. Got loads of stuff to do later today. Need to do my laundry, need to put clothes into suit case so that when I come back from Oahu, it will be easy for me to transfer my stuff to a new room. Woots! Can't wait! Can't wait!

Thank God for all the blessings He has poured on me, thank You, Lord!

Forgive me, Lord, for I have sin. Thank You for the people around me, motivating me in every step I take. They're like Guardian Angels that You've assign to me. Thank You, Lord. Amen.

No comments: