Monday, December 29, 2008

Gah!

Grr... I just can't understand why must Verizon make it so difficult for me to download pictures from my cellphone to my computer, and to upload songs from my computer to the cellphone. This just sucks big time... To add salt to wound, my digital camera is seriously busted! GAH!!! Looks like technology just doesn't like me. Grr...

Okay, here's my abridged story of my Oahu trip: Left Hilo around 5:30PM-ish with Amber and Chase. I forgot that I'm not allowed to carry liquids into the airplane and I kinda like got stopped twice at the security checkpoint because of that. Grrr... First it was my shampoo (checked in my bag later), then my water bottle 0.0 Haha! My bad! Reached Honolulu airport around 6:45PM-ish. Amber's mum came to pick us up (Amber and I, Chase went with his parents I think). It was a long ride back to Aiea(sp?) where Amber and Jaymen lives. Never seen so many cars here on Hawaii till that night. Brings back memories of KL with its infamous high traffic, traffic jams and gridlockings xD. There aren't as many cars on the road in Hilo. Anyways, Amber's mum dropped me off at Jaymen's place. His house looks good. Small and simple, enough for the family. I kinda like the look of the house too. I met Jaymen's friends; Brent, Shannon and another girl's name who I've forgot. Then met Jaymen's family. It was all good. Didn't do much during the first night other than playing XBox and watching Fast and Furious.

After some sleep, we went to the Pearl Harbor place. SS Arizona I think. They named the place after a warship because they built the memorial on top of the remnants of the ship. My digital camera started PMS-ing and hence, not much pictures from that area. Have quite a few on my cellphone but just need to figure out how to download them into my computer. GRRR! We went to Jaymen's grandparents' house after that. I forgot what's the name of the place. We had our early dinner there. Then back home to Jaymen's place where we called Brent over to play more XBox.

The next day, Jaymen's family took me out to that Haumana(sp?) Bay where Jaymen and I went snorkeling while his dad was cruising somewhere else and Jasmine (his sister) and his mum were just sitting on the beach relaxing. It's a very beautiful place. A MUST go if you're planning to go to Honolulu for a holiday. Clear and pristine waters, colourful fishes, dull corals in the day 0.0 Haha! But it's all good. Snorkeling gear kinda expensive though. Just go to Walmart and get cheaper stuff there.

We were tired after that outing and I can't remember what we did after that. All I remember that it was a very long night 0.o Haha! Then the next day we went to a beach which the name I can never ever remember. I think I asked Jaymen twice already. Haha! It's not Waikiki, it's kinda like a few beaches by a few resorts but they're open to the public. Uber beautiful place. Jaymen says it's prettier than Waikiki beach. Plus, this place isn't as crowded as Waikiki. Brent picked me and Jaymen up to the beach where we met Jaymen's former classmates. Can't remember their names that well though. Played a few ummm, "inappropriate" games with them. Then we made our way to Pearl Ridge Mall(?) for lunch where Jaymen and I and a few other people bought food from some restaurants and ate our meal in Taco Bell xD Haha! Awesome. In the evening, Brent, Jaymen and I went to Ice Palace where we ice skated with Baby Picon, Ms. Jenny and Karla. It was fun. A bit too pricey for ice skating for me 0.0 Haha! After that we went hunting for frozen yogurt (or like how Erinn says it; fro-yo) but all of the shops were closed. So we decided to go to this ice cream place and we got some delicious ice cream. Yum yum. We made our way to an arcade area where we played pool and ping pong.

Jaymen passed me over to Baby Picon the next day. Went out with her and her parents for her birthday lunch. Island Burgers is the name of the restaurant I think. A MUST visit. I forgot the name of the shopping mall though. GAH! The prices are reasonable for the amount of serving they give us. Then for the rest of the day, Baby Picon went shopping while her parents and I followed closely behind xD haha!

That basically sums up my trip to Oahu. I'll upload the pictures some other time. I woke up like an hour ago to go grab my TB medicine. No, it's not serious. I have the virus in my body but it's not active but it will be active when I grow older. So yeah, gonna take the medications. It's free =). Thank GOD =). Oh yeah, don't worry when you're speaking to me face to face because my virus cannot be passed around since it's inactive. So, please don't avoid me? xD.

Now, back to sleep. Night night 0.0

No comments: