Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sleep =)

Whoa! Days without naps are just so slow going. I think for the pass one week and a few days, I only took like a cumulative of 2-3 hours of nap. I sleep late and wake up early most of the time. I finally felt the tiredness and fell asleep for almost 12 hours! Haha! Yes, I went to bed just minutes after 8PM last night, and woke up around 7:14AM just now. Woots! Feel refreshed and rejuvenated; till I started reading Psychology *smacks head* Well, thank God for the awesome rest and now I can ignore Psychology till next Thursday (my last paper, woots!). Studying Chemistry now. Kinda worried about Chemistry since I didn't do so well in my last test. Everybody did badly in the class but that shouldn't be a reason or an excuse for me to feel good about myself >.< I'm now reviewing Chapter 4 and am feeling hungry. Gah! I need some peanut butter and jelly sandwich =(. BCM had that for yesterday's Free Lunch! xD

I didn't do any studying for almost 6 hours yesterday! Gosh, the regret and the guilt! It was worth it though. I hung out after getting out from my Chemistry lecture class early at the BCM till lunch time. Played some checkers and scrabbles with Nate to kill time. After eating those beautiful peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Zach and I made our way to the Chemistry lab for our Lab Finals. I'm kinda confident that I can get an A even though I don't know how to answer two questions from the paper. Haha.

After the exam I went back to the BCM to kill some time before John the Baptist Collegiate Ministry gives me a ride to go get my diving equipment. These people are so fun to be with. Gosh, if only there was a mamak here, that will be super awesome cool.

And yes, I finally bought my very own diving equipment. I have most of the stuff except a tank (0.0) and the lead weights. I bought a compass because, I'm in Hawaii 0.0 Haha! All I need next are a knife, lead weighs and a pony tank =). Woots! Gonna go for a refreshment dive this coming break. Anyone wanna be my buddy?

Argh! Study Chemistry now, Jon! You fat little piglet... Eat and sleep so much... GOSH! Need to finish Chemistry by tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Oh, I'm not getting the Nikon D80 anymore. But I'm getting Verizon xD

No comments: