Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wake Up, Fellow Brothers and Sisters!

HERE and HERE.

I'm not gonna blame anyone. This post is not to point fingers at anybody or to offend anybody. I've loads of Hindu friends, so don't judge me. Three of my close friends are Hindus.

I'm not sure who's behind this, for now the speculation is that the Hindu extremists are behind these killings. So what should we do, fellow brothers and sisters in Christ? Pray? How much prayer do we need before someone actually makes a stand for ourselves? No, I'm not asking all of us to take out weapons and start blasting at people, I'm speaking about standing up for ourselves; voicing up our concerns. There are many ways to help the Christians in India other than violence. I know some of us are very angry that other people area abusing us by killing innocence people. But, be patient and stand up. It's time to rise up, o church. Prayer can only get you so far, we need action too. Praying to God to give me a 4.0GPA but not studying is impossible; we need to do our part too. No use hating anybody here. So, stand up and voice up.

To Christian leaders out there, do something. God help us.

No comments: