Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wasssuuuppp?!

I'm not sure if anyone ever visits my blog anymore but I'm still gonna be stubborn and update this almost dead blog whenever I'm free! Woots!

Yes, I'm back to Hilo from Oahu. I have some pictures both from my cellphone and my camera. Will post up the pictures when I'm free. I'm currently staying in #-moto's mansion. We're in my dorm room now just to use the internet since he his connection isn't that good in his mansion. House too big, signal not strong enough for the whole house xD Haha!

Oh, I busted my digital camera. It ain't working anymore. GRRR!

Oahu was alright. Thank God for awesome friends and their family! Especially the Laupolas! Thanks Jaymen and family for the awesome hospitality! Thanks for taking me around and showing me some places in Oahu. Thanks to the Picons too! You guys were awesome! God bless you all.

Will post a more elaborate story on my outing to Oahu next time.

Merry Christmas to all of you people! Love you all! God bless!

No comments: