Sunday, December 7, 2008

Insufficient Fundings.

Last Friday was the best Friday ever in my life so far. That Friday morning started out normal, waking up around 7:40AM, walked to class, did my Chemistry test and then came back to my room by 11AM. And that's it... I didn't go swimming because I was frigging tired. And the plan was to cook some Mi Goreng for #-moto. So, was just surfing the net after Chemistry test and bumming in the room. Then I IMed Erinn to ask her to come eat lunch with us too. So she did. Started cooking around 1PM. That instant noodle Mi Goreng tasted sooo awesome... And I used one Brahim's and the Rendang Chicken packets edi. Haha! Hope both of you liked it.

After that we just hung out and chatted with each other. #-moto showed us some pictures of him when his cheeks was super bloated 0.0 Haha! Then we Skyped with Tess, #-moto's baby girl. Haha! Her teeth is so white. You guys should see how both Tess and #-moto manja(Malay word for pamper, acting cute) with each other. So frigging cute. Haha! Then after Skype-ing with Tess, we went to go get some Poke; raw fish, a Hawaiian delicacy. NO, it ain't sashimi. Poke tasted so dam frigging awesome. That Spicy Tuna Poke was the bomb, man. Tasted super duper yummy. I want more, but insufficient fundings.

Got the poke, then #-moto and Erinn wanted to get some shave ice. I don't know what's so special about the shave ice here. People are kinda like, wow-ed because of shave ice. I mean, it taste awesome but, it's just shave ice 0.0 Well, those flavours that Erinn and #-moto picked tasted awesome too.

Then we went back to school, I was late for my meeting. After 40-50 minutes in the meeting, I came out to attend some Astronomy talk with Erinn. It's super Physics stuff. I was super blur 0.0 Haha! It's kinda interesting though, binary stars. >.< Not my cup of eggnogtea. After the talk, both Erinn and I went to go eat in the school's cafeteria while Mr. #-moto disappeared to somewhere. Dam ninjas... Anyways, Erinn got a free meal (thank God) and we ate a lot.

After the dinner, we went to Messica's (Merrell+Jessica) house for Rachel's farewell party. #-moto was like, hey, just come along... Haha, so we did. We had some fellowship-ing and we played the game, Gestures (I think). It was a super awesome game. And I found out the hard and embarrassing way that underwear (briefs), ain't called spender here... And the next time you wanna act out for your friends to guess "spender" in the US, never make an underwear pattern. NEVER!

Rachel left the Big Island at 6AM (I think), and now I think she'll be almost reaching her destination (or already reached the destination 0.0). Whichever it is, I pray that she'll be guided by the Holy Spirit and she'll persevere, till her job is done in that place. I didn't know what to say to her in the party when everybody was wishing her... I was like... "Hi Rachel, nice to meet you, God bless..." I really didn't know what else to say... Well, nice to meet you, Rachel. Hope to see you again.


From left: Nate, Merrel and Me.

Me and Nick. I was using the balloon to annoy him. All he did was laugh and said it felt weird. *echo*

Me and Erinn.

Yesterday I woke up early (around 9AM) to attend praise and worship practice for today's service later at 11:30AM. Then I went for the food drive thingy at Safeway where Jerome, Nick and I played some Christmas carols. Man, you guys need Feliz Navidad... It's the fecesawesomest song, ever! After that we went to Jack in a Box. Thank you son-of-pastor Nick for spending me lunch (I owe you my life now, I think 0.o?). After lunch I went to hunt for a new phone line/plan. Too expensive man.. Super expensive. Americans are being cheated everyday by their fellow Americans. Sorry about that. But looks like I need to get cheated too because it's the cheapest option of being cheated when it comes to phone plans and stuff. Gosh, being cheated ain't fun. Stupid Verizon.


Nick learning how to play the ukulele for the carols thingy. Jerome teaching him.
Me, the Mojoplaying the djemba drums. Super duper high. Brings back memories of Christmas caroling with Rangers. Wait, only two times, but, still memories, right?

Pictures above by Christina. Group pictures with Jessica and the food drive pictures with Aunty Donna (sp?), Nick's mum.

No comments: