Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fridayyyy!!!

Whoa! Long Friday =). Woke up quite early for a holiday, around 8-9AM I think. Did some revision and then went down to the Verizon shop near Walmart. Gosh, I feel bad for spending so much money this month, even after canceling the camera deal. Looks like I really need two jobs next semester. I want that Online Webmaster job real badly. I'm not godlike in that field, but I have the skill. And we're gonna be using some online software anyways, that would be easy. Gah! If I get that job, the pay I get will be used to pay off my phone bills. Sheesh, why must all nice and good things be so frigging expensive in Hawaii? *pouts*

After getting my new phone and a phone plan, I went out with Erinn to a sushi place. Tasted alright. I had a little too much of wasabi 0.0 Never really liked it but, I kinda need it for the Octopus and the Calamari sushi. Haha! We had green ice cream after the sushi, it tasted real good. Yummy stuff. Then we went picture taking with her Nikon D80. She's good 0.0

Came back to the dorms and did some light reviewing on Calculus. Then went Jerotina's (Christina and Jerome) house for some caroling practice. Trebor gave me and Paul a ride to the place. Had fun singing 0.0 The song is stuck in my head now... "Merry merry merry merry, Christmas..." Forgot the name of the song though 0.0 My bad xD After the practice, a few of us (me, Trebor, nick, Jason, Christina and Jerome) played some board games and stuff. I finally gotten a chance to actually play Twisters. I like it but it was super torturing. Curse these fats of mine. Gah!

We chit-chat-ed after the games and yeah, I'm back now, to my room. Currently going through my test papers and quizzes in my Marine Biology Diversity class. Gonna sleep soon, I hope.

I forgot that I have practice later today at 10AM! Haha! This is bad, this is bad. Thank you Christina for reminding me!

Woots, good times, good times.

No comments: