Wednesday, October 17, 2007

No Way!

No way! I only visited one house for this year's Hari Raya! Darn! Haha. I followed my parents last night to my mum's former colleague's house. She serves the best ketupat and serunding (or however you say that) in the world! Haha! She always serves these traditional food every raya and I never get bored of it. The best part is, they went through the WHOLE cooking process to get these traditional food done, instead of buying them ready made stuff. Whoa. Awesome people.

Anyways, Ps. Ree Shi asked me to design next year's GCC T-shirt. Darn, I've no time to think up of a creative theme for the shirt. I'm reluctant to do it. I'm not sure why. I just don't have the motivation to design any T-shirt >.< Haha.

Few more days till SPM. Who cares... Few more weeks till it's done. Yummy. Haha!

No comments: